I was featured on the Small Business CT Ask The Expert Call on June 17th, 2014. We discussed using Twitter as a tool to market your business. Some of the questions asked included how to use hash-tags, how to target very specific demographics and twitter etiquette. The call was uploaded to YouTube for your listening pleasure. Feel free to chime in and if you need help with Twitter or any Social Media let me know!
Key Take Aways:
- Twitter should not be used for sales pitches exclusively. Use the 80:20 rule at the very least
- Be conversational and courteous
- Don’t over do the hash-tags, make them part of the conversation
- Tips on including others and Twitter etiquette
- Rules for following and direct messaging
- How to have more than 140 characters, also discussed in this blog post
- Properly setting up your profile
So have a listen and let me know what you think!